Electromagnetic Flow Meter
Model : ELMAG FULL BORE ELECTROMAGNETIC FLOW SENSOR
WAVETEK Full Bore Electromagnetic flow sensors are suitable for
measurement of flow of conductive liquids, which is based on faradays
law of Electromagnetic induction, according to which a voltage is
induced in an electrically conducting body moving in a magnetic field
and this voltage is proportional directly to the velocity.
Where to use:
♦ High percentage of solids like Sludges, slurries, minerals, paper,
sewage flows with high levels of solids which cannot be measured other
types of meters.
♦ Obstruction less measurement: Nothing projects into the flow stream,
no head loss, no parts to maintain.
♦ Very corrosive liquids like acids, caustics and corrosive chemical
additives are isolated from the meter by inert linings and electrodes.
• Chemical and process industries • Petrochemicals • Fertilizers • Effluent treatment plants
• Water and Sewerages Boards • Mining and aluminum Complexes • Dairy and food industry
• Pharmaceutical and Drug industry • Pulp Paper, Viscous and Rayond industry • Steel plants
- 20 μS/cm (5 μS/cm for many liquids)
- Upto 50 °C
Insulation Class of Field Coils - H, temp of fluid 80 oC (higher temp on
- 230 VAC, 50 Hz, optional battery operated
- upto 20 VA
- 1000 M Ohms
M.O.C. of Flange
- C.S. (std) / SS304 & SS316 (Optional)
- M.S. with cast aluminium IP65 Signal
Amplifier Box Size 200 X 120 X 80 mm
Measuring Pipe M.O.C.
Enclosure / painting
- IP 65 / Corrosive resistant two component
coating (IP 68 optional)
- 2 off, suitable for 10mm diameter cable
- 1.5 X Rated Pressure
- 4-20 mA, 500 Ω load connectable to Rate
Indicator / Totalizer Unit [RS232 Interface
and wireless Transmission optional]
+ 0.5 %